Napsugár Club & Panzió is located on the southern shore of Lake Balaton in Fonyód-Bélatelep, next to the main road 7, in a shady, wooded area.
The railway line separates one of the most beautiful beaches of Lake Balaton from the accommodation with its own gateway. Our access system operates with a magnetic card with a security deposit of HUF 2,000, which will be returned to our guests upon departure. The beach has a playground and a beach volleyball court, with dining options in the Riso Bistro, with a wonderful view of the Badacsony, the northern shore, and also the famous Torony Restaurant is only a few minutes walk.
There is a small ABC grocery store at the entrance of the campsite.
Bike and go kart rental, as well as our value preservation services, ensure relaxation and comfort.
To the great pleasure of pet owners, our campsite is dog-friendly. Keeping pets on a leash is a must to keep calm and live side by side.
Please note the night's calm between 22:00 and 06:00. During this time, the night gate is only opened by the night doorman in an emergency.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice rest and have a good time!
Our well-tended, landscaped area is perfect for our guests who are coming to our tents or caravan parcels and want to relax. Electricity supply, communal kitchen, several sanitary facilities are provided for guests' convenience.
At the campsite, we have set up campfire sites at several locations where you can spend cozy evenings while baking and cooking.
The good news for the dogs is that we welcome our guests who come with the dog to our campsite. The hosts and their pets can spend their vacations together. The dog shower in our area also serves this purpose.
We asking all dog owners to keep thei pet on a leash at all time.
Guests can only bring their dogs to our beach for dining at the Riso Bistro Terrace.
There is also a new doggy beach nearby where you can go swimming with your pets.
THE SUNBED CLUB & PENSION Policies
Our dear guest!
You agree to and accept the terms and conditions at the same time you sign up for a campsite, visit, or stay. During your stay, you will behave in accordance with the policies. The purpose of the Policy is to ensure a smooth holiday for the guests staying at the campsite.
1. On arrival, please indicate if you would like to stay at the campsite for a vacation or for a temporary stay (visitor or beach). Guests are kindly requested to present their travel documents required for official check-in at the time of check-in. Our guests are required to name and pay for any requested services payable. The guest is required to inform immediately of any changes, such as departures, unused services, etc. On the day of departure, our guests are required to leave the campsite by 12:00, and leave the holiday homes by 10:00. In the event of a stay, the campsite may incur a surcharge if departing after the above stated time, which is a full cost of 1 day. Accommodation can be booked from 14:00 onwards, subject to the cleaning protocol.
Payment order: Please pay attention to the reception and checkout opening hours. Payment is due upon arrival. The reception will issue an itemized invoice for the amount of services used, after which the guest will pay the amount. In case of cancellation of a prepaid service on site, we will not be able to refund you. If the reservation is canceled in writing or confirmed by the campsite in writing, the campsite will not refund any refunds.
2. If campers require such facilities, the campsite may be viewed prior to check-in.
The campsite shall be designated solely by the campsite staff and shall have the exclusive right to do so. No space other than the designated location is available. The pre-booked space cannot be transferred to another person. Electricity consumption is only possible for electrical installations designed for this purpose, not from the common kitchen, sanitary facilities and other buildings. The use of a damaged, non-standard electrical extension cord is hazardous and is prohibited. For a parceled area, only the area of the parcel can be occupied. All areas not designated for the guest's stay are temporarily unavailable. Each guest only has his own parcel for parking purposes. In a normal location, only one housing unit is allowed. All other accommodation units - one caravan + vehicle, one tent + vehicle or one motorhome - will be charged separately. In the event that the guest arrives at the campsite during the late evening hours, he will take up a temporary stay in the area designated by the campsite staff and only after he has submitted his travel documents.
3. Environmental protection: Our campsite is located in the highly sensitive area of Lake Balaton. With this in mind, we urge all guests to act with utmost care and caution regarding the environment and vegetation. PVC sheeting cannot be placed under tents or pre-tents. In addition, it is not allowed to nail trees, cut branches, or add any foreign matter (food residue, chemicals, etc.) to vegetation. It is forbidden to fasten the ropes of (tent) tents to trees and hedges. It is not allowed to dig a trench or pit, even temporarily. Garbage and waste must be disposed of in designated collection facilities. Highly toxic dry cells are requested at the reception. Do not leave used batteries in a car or other vehicle at the campsite. If you notice oil or gasoline spills from your vehicle, please contact the front desk immediately to help resolve the issue. In order to avoid pollution and to protect nature on the shore and in the water, we expect our guests to pay close attention. The use of large amounts of sun oil by bathers is a heavy burden on the wildlife of Lake Balaton. Please also try to reduce the amount of sun oil in the water, thus contributing to the improvement of the lake's water quality. When leaving the campsite, please leave the campsite clean and take care of any campers arriving after you arrange your stay. We ask all guests to treat water, electricity, hand washing and cleaning products and toilet paper sparingly and to alert their children. It is strictly forbidden to wash cars, caravans and camping equipment in the campsite.
4. Night rest time: between 23:00 and 6:00. Please check with the campsite reception for more information on regulations other than those listed above. During the above period, everyone is required to refrain from any activity that interferes with the rest of their guests. During this period, it is strictly forbidden to start or use a vehicle, the gates are closed. The campsite may lift the restriction in exceptional cases. Before 6:00 pm we expect all our guests to pay close attention to the noise. For the sake of tranquility and relaxation, the use of vehicles in the campsite area is permitted only on the direct route from the entrance to the campsite. The maximum allowed speed in the camping area is 5 km / h. Do not use the vehicle for any other purpose at the campsite. We kindly ask our guests to pay attention to the go-karters / bikers and the drivers should be careful.
5. The presence of minor children at the campsite is subject to the presence of parents / other guardians. Parents or their companions are responsible for the behavior of children. Playgrounds and animation programs require parental supervision of children. The camp cannot take over the responsibility of parents for their children. As regards the behavior of their children, parents are asked to be respectful of others and to beware of disturbing the rest of others. When using the public areas, please do not leave your children alone and be supervised during activities (cooking, washing, showering, etc.) in these areas. Make sure the equipment is used and clean. It is the parents' responsibility to maintain the equipment and cleanliness available. We request our understanding and patience from our guests, who may be disturbed by their behavior. Please be aware of the inherent nature of childish nature.
6. The campers are expected to:
6.1. All persons must check in at the reception.
6.2. Dishwashing, washing tasks, cleaning of kitchen utensils, and kitchen operations can be done at designated locations. Refrigerators, microwaves, electric hotplates in common areas are used in a way that is accessible and usable by others. Too much food that does not require refrigeration, has an expired shelf-life, and displaces others in the right place.
6.3. Fire and barbecue equipment must be used only in designated areas in accordance with fire regulations and with the prior permission of the campsite manager. The barbecue equipment should be used with caution under non-interfering conditions.
6.4. All campsite buildings and equipment must be used as intended. Buildings, rooms, fixtures and fittings may only be used within the opening hours for which they are intended, and may not be entered at any other time. Lounge hours: 8:00 - 22:00.
6.5. Sports games may only be continued within the designated area for a specified period.
6.6. Please do not engage in any activities that may interfere with others. (Pld: sight, appearance, music, noise.)
6.7. We kindly ask our guests to report any shortcomings or errors detected upon detection.
6.8. Any infectious disease or suspicion thereof shall be reported to the campsite manager.
6.9. Please find the items found at the reception.
6:10. Detailed information on the use of electric power and fire protection regulations can be found at the front desk and must be read and adhered to!
7. It is strictly forbidden in the campsite:
7.1. Violation of the usual rules of camping, unwritten rules.
7.2. Interfering with a quiet night rest, violation of the ban on the use of vehicles.
7.3. Creatures that endanger the physical integrity of other guests, disrupt their vacation or public taste, are not allowed on the campsite and are not permitted for import. All emblems (flags, badges or other items) that may offend the identity of other nations or persons are not allowed on the campsite.
7.4. Any unauthorized technical intervention in the equipment and facilities of the campsite. Water heaters are available in working order, with optimal settings for everyday use, and their subsequent adjustment and adjustment is prohibited.We kindly ask our guests not to try to solve the problem in case of a technical problem, report it at the reception.
8. Beach: The beach can be used by bathers at their own risk. Fishing is not allowed on the beach. As for night bathing, as the campsite staff is not available at this time, it is strictly forbidden. In other cases, the bathing regulations at the front desk apply. Dogs are allowed on the beach only on the leash up to the Panorama Bistro.
9. Admission of animals to the campsite: Admission of animals to designated campsites is subject to the payment of a fee, which is also subject to licensing of the campsite. Dogs should be leashed on the campsite. The animals must have the necessary veterinary certificates, which the guest must present on request. Please make sure that your pet does not disturb the rest of the campers. The notifier is responsible for the animal (health, damage). Animals are not allowed in the public area, on the beach or in Lake Balaton. Animals may only be bathed in a dog-bathing area marked with a pictogram.
10. Fishing: Fishing is prohibited in designated beach areas. The authorized fishing site is designated by the campsite manager. Guests can inquire about the licensed fishing spot at the reception
11. Property protection, liability: The campsite is not responsible for any damage to the property of the guest or for the loss of unattended objects. All guests are obliged to compensate for damage to the camping equipment and equipment and to act in a proactive manner before using it. The campsite shall not be liable for damage to third parties. The campsite shall not be liable for damage resulting from material damage or storm damage (hail, tree fall, falling branches, fire, infections, diseases or terrorist acts).
12. Other provisions: Please contact the campsite manager with any complaints. If the guest violates the campsite policies at any point, the campsite manager may withdraw the residence permit and request the campsite to leave. Napsugár Club & Panzió can take legal action against a guest who refuses to leave the campsite.
Rules for keeping dogs in the SUNSET CLUB & PENSION
For guests arriving at the campsite with their dog, we require the following rules to ensure the rest of the guests have a good time:
1. Dogs may only be tethered or leashed on the campsite. Our campsite reserves the right to withdraw the residence permit with immediate effect from dogs that are fearful of our guests or exhibit a particularly warlike attitude.
2. Our campsite is equipped with dog showers, please use them for the purpose of cultivated dog keeping.
3. Plots and campsites should be cleaned and cleaned after the dog before leaving.
4. The dog should be placed on the beach and playground area, in a dog-free area, or in the campsite. it cannot be taken to Lake Balaton. Dogs can only be showered in the dog showers.
5. For peaceful coexistence, make sure that your dog's barking does not disturb the rest of his guests.
6. Due to strict rules, dogs cannot be brought into water blocks or community cooking areas.
7. All dog owners are responsible for compensating the personal and material damage caused by their dog.
Thanks for your cooperation, have a good time, we wish you a good rest!
SUNBED CLUB & PENSION
No need to cancel reservations, ARRIVAL 1 week BEFORE you still have the opportunity to do so.
We wait, we have patience, we follow it with responsibility the events.
We work for your comfort and we hope that the situation will return to normal as soon as possible.